Monday, June 15, 2020

Welcome Supernatural Expectants

Introduction:

Just a little bit about my journey as an expectant of the supernatural realm. As young adult, I noticed that I could believe for things that I had no money to purchase. Supernaturally, someone would bless me with it or a certain circumstances would happen and the very thing that I believed for I would receive it. I began to read the scripture about how many people in the bible were able to receive their healing, miracles, and deliverance. I beganto tap into the deep waters of my faith along with applying the word to each circumstance intentionally. I have to be honest the work of applying the word has been continual in my life; however, I have throughout the years, seen and experienced the manifestations of favor in my life, my children's lives, and in the lives of many others.

This blog is to answer questions, give guidance, incorporate prayer, fasting, and to help build-up your measure of faith to receive the supernatural abundance of favor that the Most High Yah gives from his good treasure. This is a journey that we will be able to share together by giving praise reports and believing CORPORATELY for things that are impossible with man. Surely, we will believe and surely by faith we will receive our deepest desires. Mountains Be MOVED!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the blog! How often should I say my affirmations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should say your 40 daily affirmations at least 3 times a day. Generally that would be morning, afternoon, and evening. Say them all each day for the duration of the 40 days. This is where the work, sacrifice, and commitment to change your life begins. Let me know when you start your affirmations and I will be in agreement through prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Husband Paid off my BMW unexpectantly. HalleluYah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On yesterday, I received an unexpected financial blessing. As you continue to make your daily affirmations, manifestations will follow.

    ReplyDelete